Musings from a quasi-intellectual Christian musician...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Time Is Flying By...

Haven't had much time to update the blog lately. I'll be working on Chapter 3 of Pure Religion and should have it up by the first of next week.

We're in a state of flux waiting for some decisions to be made that will affect our future, so I'm working on graphic design, video production and some audio recording to make some extra money just in case...

Through it all, GOD IS GOOD! I'm seeing some wonderful progress in my personal life and in the lives of some of my family members.

Come check the site out over the next few days. It'll be updated soon. Or you could subscribe to the RSS feed and you'll be notified anytime there is an update. Gotta love technology!

C ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home