Musings from a quasi-intellectual Christian musician...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Prequel

Welcome to Thinking Man's Chronicles. Let me make something very clear. This is going to be a place where I post what I feel about the things I want to write about. That's what a BLOG is, anyway. So don't be surprised if you read some things that are a bit controversial. I don't claim to be a preacher and I can only say so much in a song. I have some things I feel strongly about and that's what I'm going to write. Might be Christianity, might be music, might be sports. Whatever it is, it's gonna be my opinion.

Yeah, I know... Opinions are like butts. Everyone's got one, and they all stink. Well, this blog will probably stink up your computer screen then. If you can get past the smell, maybe you'll enjoy what's posted.

If you like it, tell me so. If not, you're more than welcome to comment on what I say as well. You don't learn anything from people you agree with all the time, so I'm willing to hear your views.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy browsing TMC. I'm definitely going to enjoy working on it.

On to Chapter 1...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich..I am excited to hear more about these issues which weigh so heavly upon you. It seems some of the same values and concerns you hold are very similiar to the ones I hold. Your blogs will be read often so keep them coming bro.
Scott

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home